Gables Assurance Group


Commercial Property Insurance

When disaster strikes your business, Our commercial property insurance policies are the ones to have for superior coverage:

A fire could destroy your building and the contents inside
A burst water pipe could damage your documents, drawings or other valuable papers
A storm could damage your outdoor sign
That’s why business property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business. We even have you covered if you have commercial or rental building property to protect:

  • Your building
  • Your outdoor sign
  • Your furniture and equipment
  • Your inventory
  • Your fence and landscaping
  • Others’ property
BUILDERS RISK_silhouette of construction site_canstockphoto22793086 400x400

Builder’s Risk

Builders risk insurance is a property policy which indemnifies against damage to buildings while they are under construction. Builder’s risk insurance is coverage that protects a person’s or organization’s insurable interest in materials, fixtures and/or equipment being used in the construction or renovation of a building or structure should those items sustain physical loss or damage from a covered cause. While on the job, serious setbacks such as having a fire break out or theft of materials could alter or destroy the project’s timetable, which could cost money. This insurance provides a safety net if any of those events should occur. Whether your project is commercial or residential, builders risk insurance is protection worth investing in.

Builders risk insurance is a form of property insurance that covers property owners and builders for projects under construction. It is an “all risk coverage,” meaning that it protects you from events such as vandalism, accidental losses and damages to the property. It usually does not cover earthquake, flood, acts of war, or intentional acts of the owner. Coverage is typically during construction period only, and is intended to terminate when the work has been completed and the property is ready for use or occupancy. Because of the enormous risk of some jobs, many lenders require that this coverage be purchased before they will approve a loan for the project. Insurance companies may deny coverage if the project is done by someone who has two years or less of experience in commercial construction.

We understand that your business is unique and constantly changing. We can tailor our commercial property insurance policy to fit your needs.

Scroll to Top